Monday, October 6, 2008

Today

     The last three days have been extraordinarily odd. I've been following politics, of course, and managed to read NYTBR, and watched back-to-back episodes of "House" last night (greatest show on TV) -- and in between, I did nothing but sleep. Hard. With dreams and everything. Lots of dreams about kittens in distress.
     That's what insufficient red blood cells do, I gather; deprive the ol' body of oxygen, effectively putting it to sleep.
     Today I have to go the hospital for another CBC (complete blood count) prior to tomorrow's 7:45 a.m. transfusion. Then, I have to go to school for a meeting about an upcoming event I'm coordinating, then it's on to Poetry Workshop from 4:00 until 6:45. And I think I need to stop to put gas in the car.
     Poops me out just thinking about it, but I already missed one workshop a couple of weeks ago, and I love the class. Love it. 
     Apart from feeling veeeery sleeeeepy, the pain's not too bad today. I'll eat a pill before I leave home and hope it lasts.
     So. Effectively there is no point to this post. Blah blah blah.

No comments:

 

Free Hit Counters
Buy.com Promotion Codes