Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Will gladly say so long to this kind of fun

     As though we need further proof that SaPa is a dipshit or a snake, or both: after voting in Wasilly this morning, Palin was asked whom she voted for. She demurred.
     Either she has the reasoning ability of a preschooler, or she voted for felonious Internets titan Ted "The Tube" Stevens. 
     Psst, Gov'nor! I'll tell you mine if you tell me yours. 
     My own experience was easy-peasy. Small line, helpful -- even cheerful -- poll volunteers, no trouble with the touchy touchscreen, and now I'm sipping free Starbucks. 
     Hopie and Andy are coming over tonight to watch the returns. Virginia polls close at 7:00, and I just read on Pollster.com that we won't see any of those super-reliable exit polls until 5:00 or later. Maybe I can get some writing done today.
     Happy, happy election day!
     

No comments:

 

Free Hit Counters
Buy.com Promotion Codes