Friday, September 5, 2008

Friday night

     Hurting tonight, and sad. M fetched A and took her out to meet some friends after work. Since she was expecting me to pick her up, he told her I didn't feel well, which made her sad. It breaks my heart that my five year old worries about me, as does my husband, and sister, and everyone else who loves me. Sometimes I can just barely stand to think about how they feel; most of the time I can't stand it at all.
     There is a princess tea party tomorrow for one of A's friends. I told her I would feel better by morning, and promised to help her put together a "beautiful, beautiful princess dress," as she calls it. I will eat as much pain medication as it takes to be able to do that with her tomorrow. Tonight, nerve pills. 

No comments:

 

Free Hit Counters
Buy.com Promotion Codes